(1) No advice
This website contains general information about The Tina Turner Experience. The information is not advice and should not be treated as such.
(2) No warranties
The legal information on this website is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied. We make no representations or warranties in relation to the legal information on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, we do not warrant or represent that:
- (a) the legal information on this website will be constantly available or available at all; or
- (b) the legal information on this website is complete, true, accurate, up to date or non-misleading.
(3) No lawyer-client relationship
No lawyer-client, solicitor-client or attorney-client relationship shall be created through the use of our website.
(4) Interactive features
Our website includes interactive features that allow users to communicate with us.
You acknowledge that, because of the limited nature of such communication, any legal assistance you may receive using any such facility is likely to be incomplete and may be misleading.
Any legal assistance you may receive using any such facility does not constitute legal advice and accordingly should not be relied upon.
(5) Professional assistance
You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to legal advice from your lawyer or other professional legal services provider.
If you have any specific questions about any legal matter, you should consult your lawyer or other professional legal services provider.
You should never delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action because of information on this website.
(6) Limiting our liability
Nothing in this legal disclaimer will:
- (a) limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- (b) limit or exclude our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- (c) limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- (d) exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.